Easy Orange Chicken Rice Wraps
This is a sponsored blog post; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Tai Pei Food to review this product.
The activities and schedules have gotten crazy around here. I feel like a mom taxi. I joked with Mr. Serious that there is a good chance he will get a call one day from a kid that I forgot to pick up at the right time or location. Because of this, easy and quick meals are super important. It’s a bonus if the kids can help make it and will enjoy eating it, like these easy orange chicken rice wraps.
This is a super easy meal or snack that my kids can make using Tai Pei’s Orange Chicken, shredded carrots, lettuce and rice paper. Because of the ease of this recipe, it’s not hard to mix it up and add other things your family might like.
Tai Pei Asian cuisine entrées
Tai Pei Asian cuisine entrées are made with clean ingredients flavor-infused rice. Each grain of rice is infused with their carefully crafted signature sauces, made from recipes collected across the continent. Tai Pei Asian cuisine entrées have no additives, preservatives, artificial flavors or colors. Each bite takes you on a journey of mouth-watering flavor and enticing aromas.
There are ten delicious entrée recipes from Asia and every variety is designed to deliver a restaurant-inspired experience straight from your own kitchen (or office microwave) in just minutes. With flavors like savory General Tso’s Spicy Chicken and Beef and Broccoli, there is sure to be a dish to satisfy every taste bud.
They want you to be able to spend less, wait less and enjoy your food more.
To make entrée preparation fast and easy, Tai Pei’s packaging has been designed to serve the perfect portion to satisfy your cravings (no matter how many portions you need to prepare). Tai Pei does this while allowing enough room for the tasty ingredients to steam perfectly.
Since we don’t eat out but once a week, having quick meals and easy meals is a big plus. Thankfully, Tai Pei allows me the option of making a homemade meal and only cheating a little.
Do you think your family will enjoy these orange chicken rice wraps? Learn more about Tai Pei entrees and where to buy them by visiting taipeifood.com/dragon or taipeifood.com/find-tai-pei.
Easy Orange Chicken Rice Wraps
- 1 package Tai Pei Orange Chicken
- fresh lettuce
- 1 package Spring Rolls skin / rice paper (available in the Asian aisle of major grocery stores).
- shredded carrots
- Soak spring rolls skin on a plate with warm water making sure that both sides are slightly damp.
- Lay wrapper flat, in a row across the center, lay one lettuce leaf and a sprinkling of shredded carrots.
- Add two tablespoonful of cooked orange chicken on lettuce leaving two inches uncovered on each side.
- Fold uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the wrapper, beginning at the end with the lettuce.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with plum sauce or soy sauce with lemon.
I would love to make this and take this to lunch at work.