Fun Things to do in the Snow with little kids
Because it snowed here last night for 4 hours (not that we did all of these)!
- Take your daughter outside for pictures (look at those flakes). See more pictures here.
- Make snow angels.
- Make a snowman (this done by the kids across the street).
- Go sledding.
- Go tubing.
- Have a snowball fight.
- Catch snowflakes in your mouth.
- Stay inside and drink hot cider.
- Call your family in H-town and tell them it’s snowing (while outside in the snow).
- Run around with your arms out, savoring all of the snowy-white goodness.
- Try to skate in your tennis shoes on the driveway.
- Go skiing.
- Pray for a day off from school/work. (Didn’t happen, by the way.)
Yay for snow! Not that I want any – but I could handle 4 hours or so of it. Just to say it happened. I like a little bit of snow 🙂 I’m still a Texas Girl – so I’m not a big fan of a lot of it. Hopefully you upload those pictures soon! Fun!
I’m with S. I freaked out this morning and swore (in front of the baby) about how much I hate Dallas cause it was 31 degrees. I like snow for five minutes & then am ready for it to melt. I saw on tv you were getting some. I’m glad you enjoyed it.