NOVICA is one of the leading fair trade artisan websites. They work with #2ional Geographic to give talented artisans around the world a place to express their artistic talents and provide access to the world market.
It’s such a neat way for you to support people’s businesses and dreams in another country, while getting a good deal on something so beautiful. I chose the Black spinel drop earrings, ‘Swinging in the Rain’. The first day I wore them, I received many compliments. They are cute and simple and yet classy at the same time.
Another neat feature is you get to learn about the artist. My earrings were made by Khun Boom “I feel that I am doing well for my age, and I am very content with how far I have come. But my real measure of success is seeing my mother smile, as she means the whole world to me.”
One lucky Really, Are You Serious? winners will receive an electronic gift certificate for $25 to use at the Novica online store!
For your first entry:
What would you purchase or use this towards??
- Follow Novica on twitter. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Novica on Facebook. (leave username 1 entry)
- Follow me on twitter @SeriousKrystyn. (leave username-1 entry)
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook. (leave username- 1 entry)
- Leave a NEW and RELAVENT comment on any of my other posts (1 entry per comment, tell me which post)
- Follow via this blog via GFC (1 entry)
- Enter this giveaway on any giveaway linky (leave the link) (4 entries)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
- Win a $25 gift certificate to @Novica via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/4IUbV
*OPEN TO US ONLY! *Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one! *Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen. *Contest ends end by Wednesday, May 25th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after. *Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
The typical fine print. We received a gift certificate to facilitate the review. No other compensation was received. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.