Easy Chicken Bake
Everytime I hear somebody say “Stove Top” I remember the commercial where the kid goes to several houses and plans “Stove Top at 6, Stove Top at 8!” That boy loved some Stove Top stuffing.
Recently, Kraft introduced the Stove Top Everyday Stuffing Mix. The new formula has the same great taste of flavorful herbs and spices, but comes in a re-sealable canister allowing you to make as much or as little as you want in only 2 minutes! This also makes the product very versatile, allowing you to mix in whatever your family wants. It comes in both the Chicken flavor and Homestyle Herb.
We were only able to find the Chicken flavor. And, I hope that they do the cornbread flavor soon as that is our favorite.
The recipe that is always a hit with our family is the Easy Chicken Bake (and the recipe is right on the back of the package). And, as a fan of a little extra cripsy Stove Top, I usually use a larger container and spread on a little more Stove Top so I get more!
Easy Chicken Bake
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken (we use the cornbread flavor when we make it)
- 1-1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup Breakstone’s or Knudsen Sour Cream
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and vegetables in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with the stuffing.
- Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 434Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 168mgSodium: 516mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 53g
Will we buy it again? If we can find the herbal flavor of the cornbread, most definitely. The chicken is just a little too strong for me.
Do you eat Stove Top? What is your favorite way? Do you add fruits/vegetables/nuts in? Or use it in a recipe?
I received a package of Stove Top and other goodies to facilitate my review. All thoughts and opnions are my own.
I love that it comes in a resealable container. Bravo Stove Top!
Great dish, easy and quick to prepare. I love that it’s chicken flavor! A healthy meal for people like me who usually has less time to prepare something to eat. Thanks!