With the price of gas on the rise again, I’m willing to do a lot to help with our gas mileage. So, when Additech contacted me and asked me to try their additive, I was all for it.
Additech engine cleaners are blended into your fuel as you pump your gas. They clean your engine as you drive. Dirty engines reduce gas mileage, decrease engine performance, and increase harmful emissions. Frequent use of Additech helps solve all of these problems. A clean engine runs better and lasts longer. Additech guarantees that your miles per gallon
will increase up to 10% or we’ll give you your money back!
Unfortunately, I’m not the most consistent driver. Sometimes, I might have to get in the freeway a lot, and other times, I might not get on the freeway for weeks. So, I kept track of two fills before using the Additech. One, I got 20.4 miles per gallon, and one I got 18.4 miles per gallon. I’m pretty sure that first fill involved some freeway driving.
When I used the Additech (that is available at the pump and goes right in with the gasoline), I got 19.8 miles per gallon. So, did I get a 10% increase, no? But, I did get an increase from the most recent fill compared to not using Additech.
With our older car, I would use an additive much more often, or I felt the car didn’t run as well. I can see us using this again in our van.
I’ve found Additech at the pumps at some Krogers as well as Walmart in my area. You can see where it is available near your house.
One lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader will a $25 Walmart Gift Card that can be used to purchase Additech with your gasoline at Walmart.
For your first entry:
Tell us you’d like to win!
- Follow Additech on Twitter (1 entry).
- Tell me your favorite feature of Additech (1 entry).
- Subscribe to Really, Are You Serious via email (you must verify) (3 entries).
- Follow Really, Are You Serious publicly via google friend connect-Link on bottom center (1 entry).
- “Like” Really, Are You Serious? on Facebook (Leave user name) (1 entry).
- Leave a new and relevant comment on another non-giveaway post; let me know which post (1 entry per comment- unlimited).
- Follow me on twitter: @SeriousKrystyn (1 entry)
- Tweet (once daily;1 entry per tweet; leave the url link to your tweet):
Enter to #win a $25 Walmart Giftcard from @Additech via @SeriousKrystyn #giveaway http://goo.gl/4rspx
*OPEN TO US ONLY!
*Winners are chosen by random, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all in one!
*Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*Contest ends Wednesday, July 13th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*Rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
Additech provided me with a gift card to facilitate review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.