This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Folgers.
When I drink coffee, I like it fancy. I am definitely not a black cup of coffee kind of person. I like a little coffee with my flavor! So, the new Folgers Gourmet Selections® are right up my alley.
When I received the box of all of these flavors, the combined smell was amazing, so I had to get a closer sniff or all of the flavors that come in both ground and K-Cup® pods varieties :
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Toasted Hazelnut Bagged Coffee
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Peanut Butter Cookie Flavored Bagged Coffee
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Traditional Blend Bagged Coffee
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Coconut Cream Pie Flavored Bagged Coffee
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Hazelnut Cream Flavored K-Cup® pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Caramel Drizzle Flavored Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Lively Colombian Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Lively Colombian Decaf Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Morning Café Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Mocha Swirl Flavored Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® pods
- Folgers Gourmet Selections® Vanilla Biscotti Flavored Bagged Coffee & K-Cup® pods
In fact, the Caramel Drizzle flavor was perfect for my Caramel Mock-accino that I blended up. And cost-effective, too.
To make my drink, I had to make a caramel sauce that was dairy-free to keep my tummy happy.
I combined full-fat coconut milk (cream would be best), brown sugar, dairy-free “butter”, salt and vanilla.
I mixed them all together, heated to boiling and boiled until it was a nice caramel color. I’m no caramel expert, I just sort of winged it.
But, I’d call it a success! I should have made more, but I used the coconut milk I had on hand. Note to self, buy more coconut milk/cream.
I’d say my dairy-free caramel mock-accino with the Folgers Gourmet Selections® Caramel Drizzle Flavored Bagged Coffee was amazing. And, gone very quickly.
Dairy-Free Caramel Syrup Recipe
- 1/2 c coconut cream milk
- 1/2 c brown sugar
- 1 T dairy-free butter
- pinch salt
- 1 t vanilla
- Mix all ingredients (except vanilla) in sauce pan.
- Heat to mix.
- Boil for 4-5 minutes until caramel color and thickness is achieved.
- Allow to cool and add vanilla.
- Use in caramel mock-accino, coffees or desserts.