This post on Really, Are You Serious? featuring 5 Easy + Inexpensive Ways to Make Mom Feel Special was made possible by a review product provided at no charge.
Mother’s Day is just over a week away. Are you ready? Have you planned for it? For me, it’s one of those days (now that the girls are a little older) for the girls to be creative and do things that they feel make me special. And, I like that because that’s what it’s all about.
5 Easy + Inexpensive Ways to Make Mom Feel Special
1. Make her an awesome accessory. A fun hat. A Necklace. A bracelet. Use the supplies you have on hand.
2. Bring her breakfast in bed. It doesn’t even have to be anything fancy. My 6 and 4 year olds can pull this off. Bonus points if it includes a unique & personalized gift like this coffee table tray. If you are from Texas, it should have bluebonnets on it because that will remind you of Texas. If not, maybe a picture of your kids:) And it should be sturdy enough to hold breakfast. Get grown up help if you have to carry it upstairs. Mom doesn’t want to have to clean her breakfast off the floor.
3. Offer to cook her lunch or dinner. Sandwiches work, too. Whatever gets food in moms belly that doesn’t require work on her part.
4. Let mom sleep in! (No other explanation needed, right moms?)
5. Offer to get in a picture with mom and promise to smile. In fact, get your siblings in the picture, too.
5b. If you are on the ball and still have time, you can always send a unique greeting card. If it’s too late for it to arrive, get out some paper and markers and make your own.
Make sure mom feels fabulous this Mother’s Day. It’s the one day of the year that is about her!
What other ways do you make mom feel special?
You can enter to win a $25 giftcard to Cafepress below to use towards a Mother’s Day gift, too.
I received the tray to review. All thoughts are my own.