Here are your random numbers: 68
Timestamp: 2010-03-18 01:14:29 UTC
Winner:68. Marianna said… Lots of hand-washing, Germ-X, color and Lysol cleaning wipes!
- Wet hands with clean running water and apply soap. Use warm water if it is available
- Rub hands together to make lather and scrub all surfaces, including underneath the nails and back of the hands
- Continue rubbing hands for 20 seconds, long enough to sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice
- Rinse hands well under running water
- Dry hands using a paper towel or air dryer. If possible, use a paper towel to turn off the faucet
- Lysol has an answer for this extra bacteria spreading, and also to help make sure we are using the correct amount of soap. They’ve introduced the LYSOL No-Touch Hand Soap System. It has a little sensor on the front that knows when there is a hand (or anything else) in front of it, and dispenses the correct amount of soap.
- I was surprised, but it actually helped my preschooler use the correct amount of soap, instead of pumping it three or four times.
- We received the cucumber splash sent and it is nice and light (as opposed to some other soaps which are way too strong for me).
- It comes with the dispenser, the soap and the 4-AA batteries required to operate it.
- It is very easy to set up and get going. Pop the batteries in, add the soap and it’s good to go.
- It has an “on-off” switch if you are worried about somebody overusing it.
- It comes in one of those horrible, awful hard plastic packages that are impossible to open without cutting yourself. You practically need a chain saw to get into them.
- It requires 4 AA batteries. I haven’t used them up, but that’s going to be pricey to get more once they die.
- You can’t refill the soap container, and must purchase a new refill (in the plastic bottle) every time. I’d like to see them come up with a more environmentally option for this.
I definitely like the idea of the automatic dispenser. Plus my kids think it’s magic.
Buy it: You can purchase the No-Touch system at most stores (Walmart, Target and Kroger) with an SRP of $9.97 and the refills can be purchased for SRP of $3.97.
Win It: Lysol would like to send a No-Touch System and refill to one lucky Really, Are You Serious? reader.
For your first entry: Tell me how you combat germs at home.
EXTRA ENTRIES– Please leave an additional comment for each extra entry!
— Subscribe to this blog via email (you must confirm)
— Follow this blog publicly via blogger
— Add this blog to your text-based blog roll -3 extra entries.
— Post about this contest on your blog, linking back to this post-3 extra entries.
— Enter any of my other current giveaways-1 entry per giveaway
— Become a fan of Really, Are You Serious? on facebook (link on right)-3 entries.
— Follow me on twitter and tweet this giveaway (leave the link to your tweet); one tweet daily; just come back and comment each time. (please include @SeriousKrystyn and the link to this post in your tweet).
*OPEN TO US RESIDENTS ONLY
*Make sure I have a way to reach you, by either enabling your email through blogger, or leaving your email in the comment.
*Winners are chosen by random.org, so make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one! *Winner has 48 hours to contact me, or another winner will be chosen.
*contest ends Wednesday, March 17th at 9pm EST. Winner will be posted shortly after.
*rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.