Skip to content
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. I MAY EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES.
- You can survive on no sleep (and even go to work).
- Clothes are pretty much clean with a little bit of cookie on them.
- A smile and a kiss can make any troubles go away.
- When babies start eating food, your Diaper Champ will never be the same.
- The coolest toys are the ones that were not purchased for that purpose.
- You can spend an hour reading and re-reading the same book to your kiddo.
- You can do so much once your kiddo starts to feed them self.
- A baby whining to you is a bit annoying but when they say “up, please” you have to pick them up.
- It’s amazing how you feel when you get 7-8 hours of sleep.
- Even if you hate how you look in your glasses, sometimes you just have to wear them after having your contacts in for over a day.
- Even though you are excited about your baby growing up, you still wish they were super tiny and in those newborn diapers (where you get a million more in a pack).
- Your baby will grow up WAAAAYYYYY tooooooooo fast!
- Your baby crying can break your heart in an indescribable way.