Thanks for checking in on me today. We had a “technology free” day today at work…which basically just meant they were updating the network, so no internet for me.
Alas, I am still here and still pregnant and getting frustrated. I was told at 37 weeks they would consider induction at 39 weeks (because I’m quite far from my delivering hospital)….the only catch was that I was dilated. Well, I went in yesterday, and I was 1cm (more than I ever did with #1 when I was in labor) and 50% efface. So, we said I would go in Friday! Woohoo!
Then, after telling everybody that it would be Friday, they called and said, let’s wait until Sunday so you thin out. Okay, fine, if you insist.
This morning, I get yet another call saying they want me to come in Friday night and they will start Saturday morning. They said they would call later on today to let me know all of the final details. Okay, that’s even better. It’s much easier to be in the hospital on the weekend. Great…call the hubby again.
At 4:30pm, yet another call saying they want me to come in to the office tomorrow to get checked before finalizing anything for the induction.
Can you see my frustration? I know they are trying to look out for me, but why all of the wishy-washy-ness (yep, pretty sure I made that up)? I mean, they are inducing me to help me have a schedule and have a plan for #1 and it is constantly changing! Uggghhhhh!
So, please pray for my patience. I really need some.
And, hopefully, after my appointment tomorrow (at 11:50am), I will have a definite answer and know when this kid is coming out!