Even though our favorite home team, the Falcons won’t be going to the Big Game….nor will the Texans, we’ll still enjoy some classic Big Game munchies! Spicy, salty, a little sweet and all delicious and savory!
I have to admit, buffalo/hot sauce is my favorite junk. I just can’t go wrong with it (although, admittedly, I don’t care for bleu cheese!)
Boar’s Head is making it easy this year by providing recipes for the Big Game using Boar’s Head premium deli meats and cheeses. Here are four that look super tasty for me from Boar’s Head.
3 PEPPER COLBY JACK™ CHEESE DIP (SERVES: 8)
- 1 CUP Mayonnaise
- 4 OZ Cream cheese, softened
- 8 Scallions, chopped finely
- 8 SLICES Boar’s Head Fully Cooked Bacon , prepared crispy to package directions
- 1 CUP 3 Pepper Colby Jack™ Cheese shredded
- 1 CUP Chipotle Gouda Cheese, shredded
Directions: Pre-heat oven to 350° F. Finely dice the cooked bacon. In large bowl, mix together the Colby Jack, Gouda, mayonnaise, cream cheese and scallions (~½ cup). Place in an oven safe baking dish and cook for 15-20 minutes, until warmed through and cheese is melted. Stir before serving and garnish with crispy chopped bacon.
CHIPOTLE CHICKEN STUFFED PEPPERS (SERVES: 8)
- 2 OZ Cream cheese
- 4 Jalapeño pepper, slices , sliced in half, de-seeded, and stems removed
- 8 SLICES Boar’s Head Fully Cooked Bacon
- ¼ CUP Chipotle Gouda Cheese , diced finely
- 2 TBSP Chipotle Gouda Cheese , shredded
- ½ CUP Chipotle Chicken Breast , sliced 1/8″ thick, diced small
- Nonstick cooking spray
Directions: Pre-heat oven to 375° F. In large bowl, mix together cream cheese, diced Gouda and chicken. On a clean flat work surface, stuff jalapeño peppers with cream cheese mixture. Distribute the shredded Gouda evenly over the tops of stuffed jalapeño peppers. Wrap a strip of Bacon around each jalapeño pepper. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and place jalapeños on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until peppers are tender and bacon is crispy; serve warm.
BLAZING BUFFALO STYLE® CHICKEN DIP (SERVES: 8)
- 1 CUP Blue cheese dressing
- ½ CUP Boar’s Head Blue Cheese , crumbled
- 8 OZ Cream cheese , softened
- 1 CUP 3 Pepper Colby Jack™ Cheese , shredded
- ½ CUP Hot sauce
- 1 LB Blazing Buffalo® Style Roasted Chicken Breast , shredded
- 1 CUP Boar’s Head Monterey Jack Cheese , shredded
Directions: Preheat conventional oven to 350° F. Mix all ingredients together. Spread into a 9 x 9 inch pan or 2 quart baking dish. Bake 30 minutes, until bubbly. Serve warm with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
EVERROAST® BRUSCHETTA SERVES: 8
- 1 Baguette
- ¼ CUP Olive oil
- ¼ CUP Basil, fresh
- 6 Roma tomatoes , chopped
- ¼ TSP Salt
- ¼ TSP Black pepper
- 2 TBSP Balsamic vinegar
- 3 Garlic cloves , minced
- ½ CUP Sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 CUPS Whole Milk Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese , Shredded
- ½ LB EverRoast® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast , Diced
Directions: Preheat the oven on broiler setting. In large bowl, combine the roma (plum) tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes. Cut the baguette into 3/4-inch slices. On a baking sheet, arrange the baguette slices in a single layer. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes, until slightly brown. Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the baguette slices. Top the slices with mozzarella cheese. Broil for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Looking for other yummy recipes?
I received a gift card from Boar’s Head as a thank you for posting.